Active since 2000
Consultancy and legal services concerning:
- Cross-border projects
- Management of personnel representative bodies, restructurings (dismissals for economic reasons, business ownership transfers, etc.);
- Compliance or acquisition social audits;
- Collective bargaining (re-scheduling and reduction of working hours, wages, classification scales, employee savings schemes, trade union rights, etc.);
- Litigation: individual (dismissal, psychological harassment, discrimination) and collective (interpretation of collective bargaining agreements, labour disputes, etc.)
International activities :
- 2007 – 2011: Co-Chair of the TerraLex Labour and Employment Law Practice Group (international group comprising 160 law firms in 100 countries);
- Member of the HR Task Force at the American Chamber of Commerce in Paris;
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA);
- Member of the European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA).
Main publications :
- Articles on managing protected employee layoffs, employees’ contractual responsibility, prevention of stress at work.
- Participation in international publications (labour law rules in France)
Languages other than French: Italian, English